This booklet explains:
- what cardiac rehabilitation is
- how you can get cardiac rehab
- what happens at your cardiac rehab assessment
- how you can get support to help prevent future cardiac events
- how you might feel after your diagnosis
- returning to work, and
- where to find out more about cardiac rehab.
The clinical guideline is based on what we know from current medical research. It also gives advice based on the opinion of healthcare professionals who are trained on how best to manage your care.